This post may contain referral (affiliate) links.
If you click through and take action, I may receive compensation.
My full disclosure is here.
How did your week go? Ours was pretty chill. My kids spent a couple days taking benchmark tests for the charter school we homeschool through, and the rest of the time we read books, watched documentaries, played games, and enjoyed daily walks.
Links for homeschooling & distance learning:
- A thoughtfully curated list of picture books for each month of the year? Yes, please.
- Your kids will get butterflies watching this video of skateboarder, Skye Brown jumping The Mega.
- We’re studying about Natural Disasters, so the kids and I created this YouTube Playlist with videos they like.
- Games we played this week (affiliate links): Proof! Math Game, Sum Swamp, Quiddler Word Game, and Sorry!
- The kids also built some puzzles, and our favorite brand is Ravensburger (affiliate) for its quality and durability.
- And a game changer for mealtimes are these placemats by Painless Learning (affiliate). My kids LOVE them.
Links for you:
- An article on how some of the best programmers started with gaming first.
- The Best Way to Save Money
Links from my dad (Thanks, Dad!):
- In Support of the Hard-Working Teacher
- 10 Ways to Save on Your Cell Phone Plan
- How to Get People to Save More Money